A Guide to Sourcing Bespoke Blinds for your Home or Business
It might be a new build, or you simply wish to change those old curtains, and if you are looking to install blinds at home or your business premises, you should only consider made to measure solutions. Every window is unique, therefore it takes bespoke solutions to come up with a perfect fit, and whether you are looking for blinds in Egham or Hounslow, there are specialist blind suppliers who offer a bespoke service.
Types of Blind
You are spoilt for choice regarding blind designs, with all of the following:
- Vertical Blinds – Ideal for a modern setting.
- Venetian Blinds – A firm favourite for many years, Venetian blinds allow you to adjust the slats as well as the open and close mechanism. You might prefer timber or a composite, and with made to measure solutions, the blinds will fit like a glove.
- Roman Blinds – Introducing rich, thick fabric, Roman blinds are ideal for the contemporary setting.
- Roller Blinds – Perfect for the bathroom and kitchen, roller blinds come in an exciting range of colours and patterns.
- Pleated Blinds – Stylish and elegant, pleated blinds come in rich textured fabric that looks great in a rustic setting.
The supplier would be happy to pay you a home visit, when you can look at the many different options, and once you have agreed on all the details, the representative can quote for the project. If the blinds are professionally installed, there’s very little that can go wrong, and you can enjoy many years of privacy and seclusion.